I’m alive because of my friends…
- Three friends told me last month that they were talking to themselves. Another said he doesn’t dream anymore.
- A friend tells me the same funny story every few weeks, but we still laugh about it every time
- A friend once described himself as dull and lazy near the shells and bombs. I remembered a poem about how Vietnamese soldiers walked as they returned from battle. While searching for it, I read about the birds, the birds that heard the bombs, about the way they fly
- I watched a Russian movie without translation, a friend says it is important and documentary
- A friend who teaches at a university offered me to work as a model of drawing, I was about to smile when she said, ‘No no, not you as you, but their new project is the beard
- During the night a friend wrote to me that she was watching snails. In the morning I found a message: snails are Varying in speed, but they’re all slow
- Today I wrote about a spy, a friend of mine is sure that I am a spy. which I liked that. I started making suspicious movements before her, and then I wrote today about a spy
Nothing much to say, I just miss spending some boring time with you.
PS: I wrote about you six thousand words, most of them “in, about, on, but”, your name passed only once. Yesterday I funnily wrote your name on the table’s wood and I tried to draw you naked. Tomorrow I will go out to walk and think about you.